Well, I am a Christian... (Don't run off please; I won't judge, I'm just not ashamed of my faith)
I'm not easy to get to know, and people often find they don't like who they start to see as they get to know me. I over think and take things way too personally. I warm up to people fast but take forever to open up to them and actually share anything I see as personal. If you're in, you're in, but if you're out, there's little chance that will change. I trust too easily, sway too quickly in an attempt to fit in, and fall too hard too fast.
Hope you enjoy. :D Btw, if you follow, I follow back :) (well, a few exceptions to that in that if I can't understand your blog like you speak a different language or you post stuff I find offensive then I will not...)
Written works under "My Writings" are published under the creative commons license found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Photography and photography edits under "The World Through My Eyes" are published under the creative commons license found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
(The above-mentioned and below re-stated licenses are there only as I want to be able to share my work with people and let them enjoy it, but don't want people taking credit for it when it is my work and not theirs. This won't affect reblogging, though, and you are fine to reblog posts from those places)
This work by Emma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This work by Emma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
A Bit About Me :D My Writing My Face The World Through My Eyes Bible in 365 Days Personal Stuff My Thoughts and Ramblings Little Things To Enjoy My Testimony Answered Things
If you wish to be so kind as to talk with me, you may do so here.
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
Children are geniuses.
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. ( Matthew 7:1-2 )
"You went and brought more junk?"
"You’re so cold."
"Sorry I can’t anything…"
"Are you going?"
"I want you stay to by me."
"Please. Let’s stay by each other forever."
"That’s exactly why I have to go…"
No more excuses.
I will forever reblog this
It’s sort of horrifying that we all know what they’re talking about without them really saying it.. that it’s become that much of a norm in our society that we just know.
Ten and Rose + practically married
Not a lot to add„,
imagine liking someone who:
- wasn’t out of your league
- wasn’t miles away
- was single
- actually liked you